[ISLMA-Share] Destiny Question

Fri Jan 6 17:55:38 CST 2017

Hi Amy,

To change this setting sign in to Destiny as an admin (or someone with access level permissions)
* Click on "Back Office"
* Edit the “Guest" access level
* Uncheck “Use Destiny Quest by default”
* Click Save
Now whenever you access your catalog, you will go to the default Destiny catalog page.

I hope this is helpful.

Chris Rios
Librarian
Downers Grove South High School