[ISLMA-Share] Middle school books

Sun Jan 8 16:58:42 CST 2017

Hello everyone. I am a District Librarian- I serve students in grade PK-12
out of one library (all books housed in one place) The library has always
been physically divided into an "elementary" side and a "high school" side
with middle school students primarily using the elementary collection, but
I have never restricted them. At the beginning of this year, I rearranged
and now have a small section dedicated for middle school students. I am
slowly finding fiction appropriate to that section and moving it there. I
would love to hear your suggestions of books that are interesting to middle
schoolers without too much content that would be too old or over their
heads. Thanks in advance.

--
Sheryl McKibben
District Librarian