[ISLMA-Share] DuPage County Institute Day

Mon Jan 9 15:15:49 CST 2017

Hi Gwen:

I am interested.  When will you have a list of presenters that we can see?

Betty Klein
Librarian
Avery Coonley School
Downers Grove, IL   60515
bklein at averycoonley.org

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 2:42 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] DuPage County Institute Day

Just wanted to let DuPage County Librarians know that registration is now available for the March 3 Institute Day Librarian Gala event!  The day's activities will take place at Downers Grove North High School.  Anderson's Bookshop will be offering book talks starting at 7:30 for grades K-5 and at 12:30 for grades 6-8 so you can attend a session before or after the event as well.  The information is not in the ROE "book" but is available through the registration link for the Institute Day.

If you are interested in presenting, please email me direct and I will get back to you! Hope to see everyone there!

Gwen Box
LRC Director
Henry Puffer School
gbox at dg58.org<mailto:gbox at dg58.org>