[ISLMA-Share] Fish in a Tree

Tue Jan 10 11:27:07 CST 2017

It is a FANTASTIC fit!  I am currently a 4th grade teacher and I have a
number of learning disabilities and lower learners in my classroom.  They
loved having a character they could relate to.  They also liked the message
that in some ways, those who do not learn in the traditional way often have
higher cognitive function because they have to find ways to cope with their
struggles in the classroom.