[ISLMA-Share] Fake News Articles for high school

Fri Jan 13 11:21:01 CST 2017

Facebook is loaded with political fake news.
Colleen Beierle

Colleen Beierle
“The mission for school library programs is to ensure that students are
effective users of ideas and information by being critical thinkers,
enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of
information.”

Zorana Ercegovac