[ISLMA-Share] Fake News Articles for high school

Fri Jan 13 12:26:21 CST 2017

These 2 article came to my inbox today from Easy Bib. I knew about the Fake
Websites, but the Fake News Article had some updated information.

10 Ways to spot a Fake News Article   http://www.easybib.com/guides/
10-ways-to-spot-a-fake-news-article/

7 Fake Websites to Really Test Their Evaluation Skills.
http://www.easybib.com/guides/7-fake-websites-to-test-students

Carolyn Kinsella, District Librarian
Minooka Community High School
ckinsella at mchs.net

Central Campus
301 S. Wabena Ave.
Minooka, IL  60447
PH: 815-467-2140 ext. 5040 <(815)%20467-2140>

South Campus
26655 West Eames
Channahon, IL 60410
PH:  815-521-4217 <(815)%20521-4217>

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> If you go to snopes.com you can find lots of fake news and how they
> debuked the claims.

This message originates from Minooka Community High School District #111.
It contains information that is confidential or privileged and is intended
only for the individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone
else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. All
personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to MCHS District #111, and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer. If you received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately at 815-521-4017