[ISLMA-Share] color genrefying & categories

Fri Jan 13 12:32:13 CST 2017

I have genre-fyed by middle school. The books are still labeled F- Author's
last name, but I have a see-through color sticker over the label that I
purchased from Demco. The genres are organized like this:
Fantasy - Dark Blue
Science Fiction/Dystopian - Orange
Horror - Red
Action/Adventure - Yellow (this includes survival stories)
Mystery - Purple
Classics - Pink
Historical - Tan
Realistic - Grey (should have gone with a different color, because the grey
is barely distinguishable from white)
Sports - Green
Graphic Novels - Light Blue

I am slowly moving the elementary in this direction as well, using the same
colors, but keeping the books all organized by authors last name.

Any questions, feel free to email me at rikkir77 at gmail.com.