[ISLMA-Share] Elementary School Remodels

Mon Jan 16 12:49:13 CST 2017

My school is in the process of planning a mostly cosmetic remodel of our
library space, including furniture, carpet, paint, yet we are focused on
making the library more 21st century by introducing a maker space area as
well.

We're looking for other elementary schools that have been redone with big
or small budgets, preferably with an hour-ish drive of Skokie. We'd love to
do an on-site visit. Please let me know if your school fits this bill!

Thanks in advance!
Lisa Talbert
Highland Elementary School
Skokie, IL 60076