[ISLMA-Share] Elementary School Remodels

Mon Jan 16 15:34:11 CST 2017

Springman Middle School's library (Glenview CCSD 34) was recently relocated
and remodeled and includes a maker space.

Mary Alonzi, NBCT
LRC Director
Springman Middle School
2701 Central Road
Glenview, IL 60025
malonzi at glenview34.org

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> My school is in the process of planning a mostly cosmetic remodel of our
> library space, including furniture, carpet, paint, yet we are focused on
> making the library more 21st century by introducing a maker space area as
> well.
>
> We're looking for other elementary schools that have been redone with big
> or small budgets, preferably with an hour-ish drive of Skokie. We'd love to
> do an on-site visit. Please let me know if your school fits this bill!
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Lisa Talbert
> Highland Elementary School
> Skokie, IL 60076
> Ltalbert(at)skokie68.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications
through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.