[ISLMA-Share] Elementary School Remodels

Mon Jan 16 21:27:22 CST 2017

Hi Lisa,

We recently remodeled/restructured our LMC on a fairly small budget. Follett featured it as part of their Project Connect. http://www2.follettlearning.com/projectconnect/pdfs/InstructionalPartnership_CaseStudy_Longwood.pdf

We altered our physical space and added a maker space. You are welcome to visit.

-Donna Kouri
LMC Director
Longwood Elementary
Naperville