[ISLMA-Share] Bluestem and Lincoln acceptance speeches 2016

Tue Jan 17 21:02:45 CST 2017

My apologies for the delay in getting these posted to the ISLMA website.  I totally dropped the ball on that one and didn't get the videos to our webmaster as promptly as I should have.
The good news is the both videos are now posted to the ISLMA website.  Please click the award (Bluestem or Lincoln), then drop down to the 2016 year and look for the "Acceptance Speech" link.  Enjoy!!!  Please feel free to share with your readers.
Again, my apologies for my delay in getting these posted.

Leslie Forsman
ISLMA Readers Choice Function Rep