[ISLMA-Share] Genius Hour

Wed Jan 18 13:14:46 CST 2017

Hi all,

I am working with a teacher on a project which is new for the both of us.
Genius Hour is modeled after Google's company policy where employees can
spend 20% of their time working on projects of their own interest.

My worry is that I will have kids in every class that can't "think" of a
project that interests them.  Has anyone done Genius Hour in the past?  Do
you have any tips or fail-safe projects your kids have used that I can
suggest?

TIA!

--
Sincerely,
Amy Hamernick

"If we always do what we've always done,
we will get what we've always got."
~Adam Urbanski~