[ISLMA-Share] Repairing books

Thu Jan 19 13:09:35 CST 2017

At my old district, I would do the same, but use DEMCO's Norbond glue. However, the textbooks were getting so bad that I told my principal I wouldn't repair anymore unless he bought me the glue and the book tape necessary to do the job. It got way too expensive to use my library budget to buy all the supplies I was using for textbooks. After looking into costs for rebinding books, he bought me the supplies. I did warn him that I was only buying a little more time because my repair job wasn't going to last forever.

Lauren Ochs

Sent from my iPhone