[ISLMA-Share] Repairing books

Fri Jan 20 12:08:15 CST 2017

If you have a Kapco representative come and give a seminar on repairing
books, she'll give you a discount code to use when you order their products
directly from them. If you don't have several people that need training,
you could offer to host a training and invite people from other districts
to fill up the spots. She usually has a give away and you get to repair
several books using her supplies.

Pam

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:04 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

--
Ms. Pamela L. Meiser
*Library Information Teacher*

*Barbara B. Rose Elementary School*