[ISLMA-Share] List of New Books

Mon Jan 23 09:32:18 CST 2017

Hi all,
We have just added a large number of new books to our collection (we use
Follett Destiny) and I would like to print up a list of these books for our
teachers to have.  Is there a way to run a report for recently added titles?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Kalen Keeley
Library Assistant
D101 - Western Springs

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is