[ISLMA-Share] Plagiarism Lesson Ideas

Tue Jan 24 10:07:42 CST 2017

Please share your Kahoot with me. Thanks for sharing ☺

Rati
Rati Singhal
singhalr at district87.org<mailto:singhalr at district87.org>

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 9:48 AM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Plagiarism Lesson Ideas

Here's a brief lesson I did on plagiarism with 5th--8th grades. At the end there is a link to a Kahoot. I'm not sure if you will be able to open it. If you can't let me know and I will share that out to you separately.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1974tpJ7yuk_zLhAgWsdfZaOpFUujK--Hu3K5FhpSjV0/edit?usp=sharing