[ISLMA-Share] book making/printing

Tue Jan 24 12:30:20 CST 2017

One of our teachers used Studentreasures Publishing out of Topeka.
www.studentreasures.com
She was pleased, and our library copy has held up well.

Chris Wilson

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Hi all- I am looking for your opinions/ideas on ways to have students
> write, design and publish/print books/stories they have written. Any
> favorite online or "mail in" types of companies you have used? Pros/cons,
> any feedback is helpful. Looking for the simpler the better. Am working
> with a group of 12.
>
> We are not interested in printing and using a binding machine of any kind.
> Prefer a hardcopy or paper back style.
>
> thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Suzanne Freer
> Library Director/K-1 Technology
> Laidlaw Elementary School
> Western Springs, IL
> sfreer at d101.org
>
> This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
> District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
> intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
> are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
> you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
> to the sender immediately.

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson,  Media Assistant
Avon Center School
CCSD 46

*Home of the Novas *
1617 N. Route 83
Round Lake Beach, IL  60073

847.543.5509
wilson.christine at d46. <http://wilson.christine@d46.k12.il.us>org

*Please consider the environment before printing this email *