[ISLMA-Share] Library School

Wed Jan 25 07:48:40 CST 2017

Good Morning!

You need them both.  The Linking for Learning details an effective school library program, and the ISails are the Library standards aligned with the common core. Both very important in their own way. Good luck in library school!

Christine Barr
LMC Director
Fabyan Elementary School
630-444-8670
cbarr at geneva304.org
ILA Executive Board of Directors
________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:42:15 AM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Library School

Hello! I am in library school and have a question. What is the difference between ISLMA and ISAIL?

I am required to buy ISLMA's Linking for Learning book but I found ISAILs IL Standards Aligned for Instruction for Libraries. ISAIL's publication is freee and ISLMA's is not. Does anyone have opinions on the 2 publications?

Thank you for your time!

Igniting the power and potential of each student!

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info