[ISLMA-Share] Ties That Bind Ties That Break

Wed Jan 25 09:41:30 CST 2017

Some that come to mind, all former Caudill nominees:
Homeless Bird by Whelan
Inside Out and Back Again by Lai
Stand Tall, Close to Famous by Bauer
Shark Girl by Bingham
Shakespeare's Secret by Broach
Al Capone does my Shirts by Choldenko
Extra Credit, Things not Seen by Clements
Ruby Holler by Creech
Because of Winn-Dixie by DiCamello
Peak by Roland Smith
Overboard by Fama

These should already be in your collection from previous award years, but the Caudill list is always a go to to find these kinds of books.
Best!
Betty

Elizabeth Buenning
Retired from Lake Zurich Middle School