[ISLMA-Share] Day four of the Follett Challenge!

Thu Jan 26 06:45:24 CST 2017

Good morning, everyone!
Thank you to all of you who voted for the five various schools in Illinois participating the Follett Challenge. We all need you help! If you have a moment today, be sure to go vote for any or all of us online at follettchallenge.com. The direct link to my little school's video is: https://www.follettchallenge.com/video.cfm?id=731

It's worth a lot of money in resources for our schools. Thanks for any and all support!

Have a lovely day.

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Eco Club Director