[ISLMA-Share] Spanish Language resources for high school

Thu Jan 26 12:47:28 CST 2017

Maybe TED Talks in Spanish
<https://www.ted.com/talks?language=es&sort=newest>?  I also recommend All
You Can Read <http://www.allyoucanread.com/> as a way to find additional
newspaper and media publications from around the world.