[ISLMA-Share] Spanish Language resources for high school

Thu Jan 26 14:53:58 CST 2017

Some databases and paid resources have a Spanish equivalent that you may
not have noted. For example, with our Worldbookonline.com subscription we
get the Spanish version for free.  Sometimes these resources are obvious,
and other times it is just a not-always-obvious link to the same
information in Spanish.

Michelle Harris
Heyworth