[ISLMA-Share] Tolerance books for MS

Fri Jan 27 09:32:02 CST 2017

*Gracefully Grayson *(Polonsky).
Colleen Beierle

“The mission for school library programs is to ensure that students are
effective users of ideas and information by being critical thinkers,
enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of
information.”

Zorana Ercegovac

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 9:19 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library