[ISLMA-Share] Tolerance books for MS

Fri Jan 27 10:00:03 CST 2017

I think the book you are mentioning is "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 9:19 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Happy Friday Everyone!!!
>
> What's your favorite books about tolerance for middle school?
>
> What is the name of the book about the kid who committs suicide and then
> leaves letters behind to the kids?  I can't think of the title.
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> --
> Deanne Guccione, Librarian
> Pleasant Plains Middle School
> dguccione at ppcusd8.org
>
> "Winning is not always about shining the brightest.  Sometimes it's about
> sharing the light with someone who has been waiting in th shadows all
> along." Quote from the book* Save Me A Seat* by Saraha Weeks & Gita
> Varadarajan
> Currently Reading:  Hopeless
> [image: 27240552]
>
> Just finished:  Save Me A Seat
> [image: 25311520]

Mrs. Mary Clare O'Grady
Library Learning Center Director
Monroe Middle School
Wheaton-Warrenville CUSD 200

--

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,