[ISLMA-Share] coloring bookmarks

Fri Jan 27 12:08:20 CST 2017

I have purchased some templates for only $1 or $2 on Etsy.  I did find some free online too.

Jennifer Bromann-Bender
Librarian
Lincoln-Way West High School
21701 S. Gougar Rd.
New Lenox, IL 60451
815-717-3551
jbromann-bender at lw210.org<mailto:jbromann-bender at lw210.org>
________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 11:18 AM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] coloring bookmarks

Dear all,
I know Demco has bookmarks to color, and I need about 250--not 400-which is what I would get with two packages.  Has anyone got a template for the elaborate designs to make their own they would be willing to share?

Kathy Wickline
Unity Junior High Librarian
Tolono, IL
wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us<mailto:wicklinek at unity.k12.il.us>