[ISLMA-Share] Green Screen Movie Editors

Mon Jan 30 15:59:15 CST 2017

We use the DoInk app, which needs an iPad to work. You could try YouTube
editor. You have to upload the videos to YouTube in order to use. (That's
Google's video editor, since they own YouTube.) You will likely end up with
adds on top of your videos, however.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 3:18 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Just curious if anyone has discovered free video editing software or
> online that would allow users to edit videos they have filmed using a green
> screen.  So far I know I can use WeVideo (but I have to subscribe annually
> for green screen features) and iMovie (which has the built in feature in
> the app). Any feedback would be great.
>

> Thanks!
> Staci
>

> This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above
> addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
> WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any
> unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or
> copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly
> immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary
> steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of
> this transmission.

Ms. Pamela L. Meiser
*Library Information Teacher*

*Barbara B. Rose Elementary School*