[ISLMA-Share] Logo designers

Wed Jul 5 23:14:15 CDT 2017

From: Christine Graves <cgraves at sevarg.net>
To: <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info>
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 17:52:56 -0500
Subject: Question about logo designer

Good evening, all.

My church is looking to have some work done to create a logo/logos for some
new ministries.  Nobody had any ideas about how to find somebody to do the
work (we don’t want to use anybody inside the congregation).  I said I’d
check with my “contacts” to see if anyone could recommend anyone.  My
thought is that somebody out there is ISLMA-land has had work like this
done, and can recommend (or, possibly, NOT recommend) someone.  The church
is in Downers Grove, but the committee working on the project isn’t
necessarily bound to a company/individual/whatever in our immediate area.

Please reply off list to cgraves at sevarg.net

Thanks for your help!

Chris Graves, retired from Jefferson Middle School in Aurora, IL