[ISLMA-Share] Logo designers

Thu Jul 6 09:46:34 CDT 2017

Dear Chris,
It depends on how much your church wants to spend. Logos can run $1000 or
more from a company.
On the less-pricey side, i do free-lance artwork on the side and would be
happy to create an idea or two.  (Art was my original college major.)
If you're interested, you can reach me via my cell: 309-657-8085.
Good luck!
:) Kathy