[ISLMA-Share] Roland Smith visit

Mon Jul 10 10:46:16 CDT 2017

Please send me info as I am interested.  An email contact!
Thanks,
Kelly

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Is any one interested in northwest suburbs?
>
> It would be great to be in the Chicago area visiting your library and
> schools. We do have some time in October—the week of the 2nd or the week of
> the 16th. Would that be a good time for you? Below is the information that
> I send out. I look forward to working with you!
>

> Thanks so much for thinking of Roland and your interest in his work. He
> speaks to any size or age audience.  He does power point presentations that
> last up to an hour depending on the age and needs of the audience.  He
> speaks about his work with endangered animals, his travels around the
> world, his love of reading, the writing process and his books! He has time
> for questions and answers. Roland's fee is $3000 per day for up to 4
> presentations during the day.  All expenses included.  If you have one
> school that is close and want to share the day he will do that. Because we
> are driving across country before he can commit to your school he will need
> to have 3 or more days booked in the same area.
> Sent from my iPad

*Kelly Cook*
Library Media Director
Rotolo Middle School
Batavia, Illinois 60510
*Follow our library on Twitter: @rotololmc*
kelly.cook at bps101.net

"...a library is more than a collection of dusty old books. It is a place
to learn, explore, and grow!” *Escape from Mr. Lemoncello**’s Library*