[ISLMA-Share] Roland Smith visit

Mon Jul 10 12:00:03 CDT 2017

I am also interested! Please keep me looped in!

Thanks,
Lauren

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 11:53 AM Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Please send me info as I am interested.  An email contact!
> Thanks,
> Kelly
>
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Is any one interested in northwest suburbs?
>>
>> It would be great to be in the Chicago area visiting your library and
>> schools. We do have some time in October—the week of the 2nd or the week of
>> the 16th. Would that be a good time for you? Below is the information that
>> I send out. I look forward to working with you!
>>

>> Thanks so much for thinking of Roland and your interest in his work. He
>> speaks to any size or age audience.  He does power point presentations that
>> last up to an hour depending on the age and needs of the audience.  He
>> speaks about his work with endangered animals, his travels around the
>> world, his love of reading, the writing process and his books! He has time
>> for questions and answers. Roland's fee is $3000 per day for up to 4
>> presentations during the day.  All expenses included.  If you have one
>> school that is close and want to share the day he will do that. Because we
>> are driving across country before he can commit to your school he will need
>> to have 3 or more days booked in the same area.
>> Sent from my iPad

> *Kelly Cook*
> Library Media Director
> Rotolo Middle School
> Batavia, Illinois 60510
> *Follow our library on Twitter: @rotololmc*
> kelly.cook at bps101.net
>
> "...a library is more than a collection of dusty old books. It is a place
> to learn, explore, and grow!” *Escape from Mr. Lemoncello**’s Library*

Lauren Gray
LMC Director
Sunset Ridge School
grayl at sunsetridge29.org

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7126343?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/7126343?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>

--
*This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged
or confidential and is the property of the Sunset Ridge School District. It