[ISLMA-Share] Thank-you

Sun Jul 16 00:32:35 CDT 2017

I can't imagine your pain, and I'm so sorry. When you are ready, you might
check out the Compassionate Friends organization. My sister-in-law credits
them with saving her life after er 21 year old son died suddenly and
inexplicably.

Chris

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Dawn,
>

> My deepest condolences.  I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child and
> then caring for her beautiful babies.  I too am a stranger, but am a mother
> and educator, so we have that in common.  Please know that my heart goes
> out to you and I will keep you in prayer!
>

> *Mary Pelich, M.S.*
>
> Autism Consultant & Trainer
>
> *Targeting Autism Training and Education Project*
>
> Illinois State Library
>
> Gwendolyn Brooks Building
>
> 300 S. Second Street
>
> Springfield, IL 62701-1796
>
> 217.782.0974 <(217)%20782-0974>
>
> mpelich at ilsos.net
>
> web page
> <https://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/libraries/targeting-autism.html>
>
> Blog <https://targetingautismlibs.com/>
>
> [image: Facebook_logo_small.png]
> <https://www.facebook.com/Targeting-Autism-Helping-Libraries-Serve-Communities-Touched-by-Autism-713610015425756/?ref=br_rs>
>     [image: Twitter.jpg] <https://twitter.com/TargetingAutis>
>
> [image: YouTubeLogo2.jpg]
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzCcPYorVv2l7OcllfCgdVg>

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School