[ISLMA-Share] Battle of the Books wiki Caudill

Tue Jul 18 17:56:53 CDT 2017

Peggy .. this came to me.. Lori Jones..not the Lori you intended. 😉

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> Date: 7/18/17  1:59 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: islma at list.railslibraries.info Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Battle of the Books wiki Caudill
Hi Lori,This link should take you to the Caudill Battle Wiki:http://bookbattle.wikispaces.com/Caudill+18+QuestionsIf not try and follow the links to Battle of the Books, Caudill 2018:
illinoisschoollibraries - IllinoisReadersChoice

You might have to become a member (free) to write questions.  There are some already there.
Good-luck! Peggy Burton 2671 N. 800 East Rd.
 Moweaqua, IL 62550
 Williams Elementary
 Mattoon, IL

       From: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
 Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:45 AM
 Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Battle of the Books wiki Caudill

Hi!
I would like to ask if anyone can point me towards the wiki we create for Caudill books Battle of the Books style questions? I know it exists because I used it last year, but would like to contribute to it now (I'm starting to write questions) and also use questions if other people have started with other books.

Thank you very much.

Lori McGreal

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info