[ISLMA-Share] Jordan Sonnenblick Author Visit in September

Tue Jul 25 12:52:34 CDT 2017

Hi all,
I hope you're having a fun and relaxing summer. The fantastic Jordan
Sonnenblick <https://www.jordansonnenblick.com/> asked me to reach out to
Chicagoland school libraries and let folks know he has an opening for a
visit on September 25th (unfortunately his originally booked school for
that date had to cancel due to financial constraints).

I hosted Jordan two separate years during my time at Northbrook Junior High
and both visits were absolutely wonderful. He's a former English teacher, a
dad to teens and knows how to deliver a powerful message in a warm, funny
and relatable way. I seriously can't speak highly enough about Jordan as a
person and his school visits.

Jordan's new middle grade novel *The Secret Sheriff of Sixth Grade *comes
out August 29th and Kirkus is calling it "a winning novel that lays bare
some painful truths and is sure to nurture empathy among readers."

His rate for the day (which includes all of his expenses including travel
and hotel) would be $2600.

Let me know if you have any interest and I can put you in touch with him!

Warm regards,
Annette
--
Annette J. Lesak