[ISLMA-Share] automating for the 1st time

Fri Jul 28 11:35:11 CDT 2017

I am starting in a new district this fall, and the admin wants to automate
the system (right now it is still in card catalog format).  Any advice on
where to begin?  I've been researching platforms, and I like what I hear
about Destiny.  Any input?

I also talked to a sales rep, and she mentioned purchasing all the barcodes
from Destiny in bulk.  Right now there are no barcodes at all on any
books.  Is that the best route to take?

Any advice would be appreciated!  This is a big project.