[ISLMA-Share] automating for the 1st time

Sat Jul 29 15:40:36 CDT 2017

At our elementary school (K-4) I moved from a paper system to Destiny in
Feb 2017. I print my own barcodes from Destiny. I'd be happy to answer any
questions you have at brockmeyer.d at dist110.com. Good luck!

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> We print our own bar codes from the Destiny program.  Always have.  I do
> not know how much cheaper this is than buying from Destiny.
>
> I agree that it is a long process and depends on the size of your
> collection and what kind of help you get.  We do love Destiny.  For our
> district it does everything we need it to do.
>

> Peggy Burton, Librarian
>
> Williams Elementary School
>
> 1709 S. 9th Street
>
> Mattoon, IL 61938