[ISLMA-Share] Library Assistant Posting - High School

Tue Jun 6 08:40:23 CDT 2017

A posting went up yesterday for a Library Assistant at Minooka Community
High School - Central Campus, a building of approximately 1300 juniors and
seniors. There are 2 other assistants, one who is at South and another who
travels between the 2 high schools. I am the only certified librarian, and
therefore also travel between buildings. This is a great position for
someone who is working on a Library Science degree or who thinks he/she
might like to do so or who really likes to work with High School students.
Please contact me with any further questions. The application can be found
at the link below, or by going to mchs.net > employment opportunities (on
left under "quick links") > support staff.

http://www.generalasp.com/ROE24/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?choosedistrict=true&district=211&category=Support+Staff

Carolyn Kinsella, District Librarian
Minooka Community High School
ckinsella at mchs.net

Central Campus
301 S. Wabena Ave.
Minooka, IL  60447
PH: 815-467-2140 ext. 5040

South Campus
26655 West Eames
Channahon, IL 60410
PH:  815-521-4217

This message originates from Minooka Community High School District #111.
It contains information that is confidential or privileged and is intended
only for the individual or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone
else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. All
personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to MCHS District #111, and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer. If you received this message by mistake, please
notify us immediately at 815-521-4017