[ISLMA-Share] free Smart Boards

Thu Jun 8 13:26:27 CDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I have the following Smart Boards in working condition, free to a good
home. You would need to pick them up in Hinsdale (western suburbs) before
the end of June.

2   M600
2   SBD 600 series
4   SB680

Please let me know if you are interested.

Stephanie
sstieglitz at d181.org

Stephanie Stieglitz
MRC Director, The Lane
500 N. Elm St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521
MRC Website <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/lanemrc/>

*"For school leaders and school librarians, implementing the CCSS is not
about thinking out of the box. It is about transforming the box itself."  -
*Implementing the Common Core State Standards: The Role of the School
Librarian - Achieve and AASL Action Brief, Nov. 2013

"*I don't believe that libraries should be drab places, where people sit in
silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild
animals as librarians.*" - Monty Python's Flying Circus, series one, show 10

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school