[ISLMA-Share] Suggestions Please

Tue Jun 20 07:45:54 CDT 2017

I have a teacher looking for recommendations for YA dystopian novels with
male protagonists.  Could anyone recommend books that fit these
qualifications?

Could you recommend some (I need 10 total) texts that meet the following
criteria?
1. They fall under the category of YA literature.
2. They fall under the genre of dystopia (or even science fiction if we
have to make a stretch).
3. They feature adolescent male protagonists.
4. They were published between 2010-2016.

Thanks for your help,
Stephanie

--
*Stephanie Flott*

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239