[ISLMA-Share] retiring from teaching

Tue Jun 20 09:13:28 CDT 2017

Hi!

I'd love to see your collection of felt board characters. Can I contact you off list?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 20, 2017, at 8:42 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> I also have the History in a Box primary source tool, a lot of felt board story characters and various other items. Perfect for a new grad to start off with.
> Colleen Beierle
>
>> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I am officially retired from public school teaching. This was my second career, so I guess that I will go for a third!
>> I do have some items that need a good home:
>>
>> I have the set of Joyce Valenza CARRDSS posters - all laminated and on a set of circular hooks for hanging on an easel.
>>
>> I also have a 50 foot male-male cable.
>>
>> Finally, I am selling this awesome classroom tool for $300.00:
>> AverMedia doc cam: AverVision F15
>>
>> It is the best doc cam I have ever used.
>>
>> Colleen Beierle

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended
recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium,
please so advise the sender immediately.