[ISLMA-Share] Another book suggestion please!

Wed Jun 21 14:29:42 CDT 2017

Hello all of my fellow librarians! Since you were all so helpful to Stephanie, I was hoping you could offer some suggestions for a friend of mine. Here is what she is looking for: Suggestions for:Male junior in HS who wants to be a coach or high school history teacher. LOVES history and LOVE sports/basketball.
Theme must be "isolation/alienation" OR "honor/disloyalty"
Can any of you think of a good biography about a coach or perhaps a non-fiction book regarding history or a war/event that may revolve around the theme "isolation/alienation" OR "honor/disloyalty"? Your ideas would be so appreciated. I am an elementary librarian so I'm not much help with this age level. Thank you!Julie FeldsienWCUSD200
3 Common Foods Surgeons Are Now Calling "Death Foods"
3 Harmful Foods
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/594ac975571344975472dst03duc