[ISLMA-Share] Another book suggestion please!

Wed Jun 21 16:14:51 CDT 2017

I'm not sure this is exactly what you are looking for, but one of my very
favorite books is 'Hole in My Life' by Jack Gantos.  It tells the story of
a mistake he made when he was a teen, his arrest, and imprisonment for his
crime.  It is a very raw, honest book.

Talk about isolation!

Hope this helps.

Linda J Tetreault
Hinsdale Middle School

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school