[ISLMA-Share] Study Skills curriculum

Thu Jun 22 16:24:32 CDT 2017

I may be teaching a rotation class for 6th graders. No specific
requirements or curriculum. They are moving to our Jr high next fall and I
thought study skills would be appropriate. I'm looking for something I can
use as resource or curriculum.  I really dont have time for this as I also
"inherited" all of the elementary tech classes. I don't want to spend my
summer in this--I have LOTS of library stuff I'd rather do! !

Anyone know of resources/curriculum I can purchase?  Or just good copyable
student resources? I'm looking into theleaderinme.org and SOAR.

Suggestions?!
Connie

Connie Workman
VIT CUSD 2