[ISLMA-Share] Books in a series

Fri Jun 23 11:25:19 CDT 2017

https://www.fantasticfiction.com/
My favorite one.

On Jun 23, 2017, at 11:11 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:

I'm looking for a website for children's books in a series. I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find it.

I googled and found http://www.mymcpl.org/books-movies-music/juvenile-series. That looked like what I was remembering, but it goes to the Mid-Continent Public Library catalog rather than just a list of books in a series.

I want to put a link in the catalog for students to use, so I don't want it to go to GoodReads or Amazon. We no longer subscribe to NoveList.

Any suggestions for a website for kids to use to find books in a series? This is for K-5 students.

Jill Berry
Elm School
Burr Ridge