[ISLMA-Share] Study Skills curriculum

Fri Jun 23 14:20:19 CDT 2017

I am interested in this as well.

Roxanne Price
Marionunit2

On Thursday, June 22, 2017, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I may be teaching a rotation class for 6th graders. No specific
> requirements or curriculum. They are moving to our Jr high next fall and I
> thought study skills would be appropriate. I'm looking for something I can
> use as resource or curriculum.  I really dont have time for this as I also
> "inherited" all of the elementary tech classes. I don't want to spend my
> summer in this--I have LOTS of library stuff I'd rather do! !
>
> Anyone know of resources/curriculum I can purchase?  Or just good copyable
> student resources? I'm looking into theleaderinme.org and SOAR.
>
> Suggestions?!
> Connie
>
> Connie Workman
> VIT CUSD 2
> Table Grove, IL

*Roxanne Price*
*Lincoln Elementary School*
*Marion CUSD #2*
*rrprice at marionunit2.org <rrprice at marionunit2.org>*

Confidentiality NoticeIf the information in this email relates to an
individual or student, it may be private data under state or federal
privacy laws. This individual private data should not be reviewed,
distributed or copied by any person other than the intended recipient(s),
unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are not the intended
recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email. Thank you for your compliance.