[ISLMA-Share] Best websites for muddle grades

Thu Jun 29 14:15:07 CDT 2017

I'm looking for a list of good websites that could be used for stand-alone
lessons in a computer lab. I have great websites for primary grades but I
am looking for grades four through six as I've inherited those technology
classes for this coming year.  I'm looking for things like hour of code
that the students can work on themselves or possibly free websites that are
tool based or creative based (like making flashcards with quizlet, creating
wordles, etc. ) I will see them once a week for 30 minutes. Hard to do
long-term ongoing projects with that schedule.  I am hoping to collaborate
with classroom teachers on curriculum that they are already working on
also.  ( I'm also trying to develop a regular daily class curriculum for
6th graders so I'm running short on time!)  Lots of new assignments this
year.

Anyone have a list they could share so that I can do some exploring over
the next month? I have my own list.  Just looking for new ideas.

Thanks in advance-
Connie

Connie Workman
VIT CUSD 2