[ISLMA-Share] chromebook 1-1 roll-out

Wed Mar 1 15:46:06 CST 2017

Hi All,
Our middle schools will be going one-to-one next year. We are changing from
MacBook Airs to chromebooks.

If you've made this transition and have a roll-out process and/or any
advice for us please email me off the list.

Thanks for any help you can give. We have heard that roll-out is key to the
success of the program.

Regards,
Sally

--

Sally Duffy
Media Resource Center Director
Clarendon Hills Middle School
301 Chicago Ave.
Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
sduffy at d181.org

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181