[ISLMA-Share] reader's lists

Fri Mar 3 16:33:42 CST 2017

Congrats to the committees. I know how much time this takes for all involved. Hats off to you! These are GREAT lists. I'm looking forward to grabbing the few I haven't already read and then spreading the love with readers.

Well done!

Carolyn Roys
retired teacher/librarian who plays with Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville and fosters for Anderson Animal Shelter in South Elgin

Now reading Beyond the Bright Sea by Lauren Wolk

Just Finished Beneath by Roland Smith and wishtree by Katherine Applegate

Listening to All Rise for the Honorable Perry T Cook by Leslie Connor