[ISLMA-Share] Introducing the 2018 Monarch, Bluestem, and Lincoln award lists

Fri Mar 3 21:21:53 CST 2017

Greetings everyone!

ISLMA is pleased to officially unveil the 2018 nominee lists for the Monarch, Bluestem, and Lincoln awards.  Each reading list can be found on its award page.  On the Monarch page, the list is at the top. For the Bluestem and Lincoln lists you will need to scroll down a bit.

I know many of you have been anxious to access the lists.  Please understand that the ISLMA policies require that all of the authors and illustrators be contacted prior to the release of the lists and that the lists be released on the same day.

All of our committees have worked hard to create their lists and  to follow ISLMA's policies.  We are fortunate to have many volunteers that are willing to donate their time and talents in many ways, including toward the creation of these lists.  We thank them for their work!

Enjoy the new lists!  Happy reading!

Don't forget to have your students vote for the 2017 titles , then submit your tallies on the ISLMA website by March 15.

Leslie Forsman
ISLMA Readers' Choice Function Representative
Illinois School Library Media Association
readerschoice at islma.org<mailto:readerschoice at islma.org>
www.islma.org<http://www.islma.org/>

What are YOU reading?