[ISLMA-Share] Going SOLO

Wed Mar 8 09:45:33 CST 2017

WE are a private school and I only work 3 days a week for the whole
elementary school.  I know the weight of work. Paid for less, but workload
is full-time.  We have volunteers that I schedule each semester through
setting up a google calendar to remind them of their day and time frame of
work.

I would be lost without them.  They are awesome.

At the onset of the year they fill out a form saying what they will
volunteer for in the school.  I have a library line and am blessed with
many.

You might try this.  Good luck and I sympathize with you.

Mrs. Dawn Caveny
Librarian
St. Agnes School
217-793-1370

"Keep on, Keeping on!" Joyce Meyers

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library