[ISLMA-Share] textbook barcoding

Wed Mar 8 15:03:15 CST 2017

We place them on the back covers, in the upper right.  That way, when you
are ready to do inventory, you just put the books on a shelf, pull them
forward a couple of inches and go right down the shelf scanning and pushing
the books back as you go along. Works great!

Michelle Harris
Heyworth CUSD #4

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I have a quick quick question about student textbooks and barcoding. I
> just need some quick ideas.
>
> I'm in charge of the project at our high school.Our barcode labels have
> been ordered and delivered, and now we need to decide where to place the
> labels on the books.
>
> If your high school has put barcode labels on student textbooks, where do
> are the labels placed?
>
> Thank you all for your speedy quick replies!
>
> *Pamela Huff*
> Teacher/Librarian
> Learning Center Director
> *Johnsburg High School*